A budget is the backbone of a financial shift.
You can’t expect to reach your financial goals or break free of the common “work and pay bills” trap without a strategy in place. If you don’t make those dollar bills work for you then they’re just going to go work for someone else!
So, you get stuck in this hamster wheel that looks something like this:
THIS is why, no matter how hard you think you’re working, nothing is changing! Your finances are stagnant or worsening and you’re not reaping any of the benefits from your own money.
This isn’t living! You’re merely just surviving.
Even the wealthiest of the wealthy have a spending plan aka a budget. They know where their money is going and control their expenses to maintain their status so it’s time you do the same. Slip-on your big girl panties and throw away the excuses that are keeping you from progressing!
You know the ones.
- “As long as my bills are paid who cares what I do with the rest?”
- “Something always pops up so what’s the point in trying?”
- “I don’t have enough time!”
- “I don’t make enough money.”
- “I don’t know where to start!”
- “I get bored easily.”
- “I’m too lazy and lack discipline.”
These are just things you’ve been telling yourself to avoid the discomfort of change and possible failure. And news flash: Failing isn’t failing, it’s simply a temporary setback!
hey! I'm Dyana, your budget coach!
I might have totally made up the title “budget coach” but that’s okay! Nonetheless, I’m here to help you manifest your vision of financial success by creating and sticking to a simple goal-based budget.
In 2016, with barely $30 to my name, I decided to give this budgeting thing a try. How’d it go? Well, I failed. Multiple times actually, but I stayed consistent and the more I tweaked the better my budget became.
In just 4 years I was able to pay off nearly $35K in debt on one moderate income. The girl who cried at night after her firstborn went to bed because she was being crushed under the weight of bills is now debt free!
My belief is that every woman should experience the empowering feeling of being financially self-sufficient. I work to motivate women to take control of their finances so that they can live life in a way that lights them up. To prove to them that they are more than capable of shifting their finances despite their circumstances. That they are worthy.
And let me tell you something, if this mama from country ol’ Arkansas can do it then there’s no doubt in my mind that you can do it too okay?
When one woman makes it, she has the ability to reach back and pull up thousands of others. And that is exactly what I’m doing.
I know right now it feels like you’ll always be living paycheck to paycheck and the second your finances stabilize life will knock you down once again. Or, that you’ll never get your emotions in check so you’ll forever blow your money on things you know you can’t afford.
Been there, done that. But good thing is that you have a choice.
You get to decide that enough is enough and you’re ready to thrive versus survive.
You get to decide to water that little mustard seed of faith today.
You get to decide that you’re capable of living a life of complete freedom and flexibility. One where you’re financially stable, with commas in your bank account and confidence that allows you to hit every single goal like a boss.
Through my private 1-1 coaching sessions, you will:
- Have the audacity to believe you can shift your finances by dumping negative money beliefs that are:
- Keeping you from going after new opportunities
- Causing you to spend senselessly
- Hindering you from actually sticking to your goals
- Develop a budget that will improve your money habits without making you feel overwhelmed
- Gain the courage to set that financial goal you’ve been too afraid to commit to
- Learn to balance responsible and fun so you don’t feel like you’re on a SlimFast diet
- Make every dollar work for you by learning to identify and correct problem areas
And best of all? Finally start to break free of that paycheck to paycheck cycle, pay off that lingering debt balance that’s been taunting you for years, have more in your savings than just the required $5 minimum, leave your shitty partner, gain the confidence to switch jobs, or whatever else you want to do!
Budget success stories!
“Ya girl paid off all credit cards and checking account that went into collections!!!!!”
“I feel like I have a better understanding of where my money is going.”
“I was able to leave 50 from last paycheck in my account.”
“I even had enough to add an extra $30 to my chase credit card payment.”
“I am more confident to start my journey now and understand my self more.”
This service is for you if:
- You have decided that it’s time to throw out the excuses and put in the work to shift your finances
- You are ready to leave your comfort zone and push past fear
- You have at least 1 consistent source of income
- You are serious about shifting your finances and ready to commit to following a budget
- You are open to both receive and apply feedback and suggestions
- You are 100% ready to invest in yourself and your future!
This service is for you if:
- You are not ready to let go of your excuses and put in the work to shift your finances
- You do not yet have a consistent source of income
- You are not ready to leave your comfort zone and apply new ways of thinking
- You are not ready to commit to a budget
- You are not open to accepting and applying suggestions and feedback
- You are not yet ready to make an investment in yourself and future