Break Up With Debt
Yes girl, it’s time. You need to break up with debt! This course is for those who are ready to start living life on their own terms but don’t exactly know how to go about it.
In an easy to understand language, you’ll learn:
- Learn how to break your debt payoff into bite-sized chunks to avoid being crippled by overwhelm!
- I’ll show you how to create a budget that supports your debt payoff journey (includes a free budget sheet)
- Learn how to identify and stop money leaks that are hindering your ability to pay off debt
- Learn three quick ways to squeeze more money from your budget to beef up your debt payments
- The most common mistake you’re making that is derailing your payoff journey
- I’ll teach you the top three things that have allowed me to:
- Stay out of the “yo-yo effect”. This is when you lower your balances but turn around and run them right back up!
- Smash through my financial goals
- Easily turn making debt payments into an unconscious habit
The “Broke” Girl’s Guide to Saving Money
Don’t know where to start when it comes to saving money? Or, do you wind up quitting because you always find you need the money you contributed right back? You tell yourself you don’t have “enough” to save or it appears to be too complicated so you don’t even try.
If so, then this is the course for you!
- The first step you need to take towards saving (it’s not what you think)
- How to find a balance between bills, saving, and debt
- The one thing you need to do to stop withdrawing the money you’ve saved!
- How to keep your head in the game so you don’t wind up quitting…again
$1,000 in the Bank – Saving for Beginners
Just a few years ago, I was a single mom making under $20K a year with zilch in savings. I could barely afford to contribute $15 without needing it right back. Now, I’m contributing $200 per paycheck while financially supporting two kids on my own. If I can do it then you can too and I can show you how.
In the $1,000 in the Bank eBook, I’m giving you the five steps that have helped me save consistently, even when extremely low on income.
What you’ll learn:
• How to start saving today
• The real reasons you’re not saving and how to overcome them
• How to find more money to save that is hidden in your budget
• How to turn saving money from a soul-sucking act to an easy habit through automation
• The type of savings funds and accounts you need
This eBook comes with your own $1,000 savings spreadsheet that will calculate how much you have saved and how much you have remaining until the goal is reached.
Break Up With Debt eBook + Workbook
I started my debt-free journey in September of 2016 with almost $35K in debt. Today, I’m under $7K! In this eBook, I’m giving you the simple step-by-step strategies that have allowed me to knock out over $28K in under 4 years, all while financially supporting my household.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn the basics of paying off debt in the easiest way possible, develop a personalized financial plan that sticks, and beat the overwhelm of managing all of your debt balances
- Learn how to make your income work for your debt payoff journey (no matter how small or irregular)
- Increase the number of your debt payments by finding extra money you didn’t even realize you had and start turning your gifts/interests into a profit!
- My secret-sauce strategy that will make your bank account pay your bills for you. This will allow you to focus all of your efforts towards paying off your first debt balance while confidently knowing your other financial responsibilities are taken care of
This eBook comes with your own workbook designed to help you save more, pay more, increase your income, and keep your debt-free journey organized!
Money. Boss. Hustles
Looking for more ways to make more money? This eBook includes 20 of the most flexible and profitable side hustles!
- A “how to get started” section for each hustle
- Where to find opportunities
- Resources to help you start successfully
- A monthly side hustle workbook with a 4-week calendar, goals sheet, and distribution sheet!
Money. Boss. Mindset eBook + Workbook
Financial success starts from the inside out, which means that if your thoughts do not align with your goals then you’re wasting time and effort sister.
Skipping over the mindset work means you’re just going to keep:
- Flopping on your budget
- Running up those credit cards
- Taking from your savings account
In this eBook, I give you the strategies needed to remove money blocks and attract infinite opportunities.
47-page eBook to teach you:
- How your scarcity mindset is destroying your finances
- A strategy to make any fear work in your favor
- Steps to rewrite your money script to attract money and success
22-page money mindset workbook that includes:
- Assignments designed to help you explore your relationship with money and create one of limitless opportunities.
- 5-week goal tracker complete with:
- Color chart
- Weekly tracker sheets
- Reflection journal
Budget Boss eBook
This eBook walks you step-by-step through the process of creating a budget that is specific to your unique financial situation and goals without putting you to sleep! You’ll be able to budget variable pay and expenses, keep your spending in check, and quickly evaluate what’s not working.
You’ll learn how to: