So you read about my budget coaching services, feel as though we might be a match made in heaven, but want to be sure that coaching is the right next step for you?
Let’s hop on a complimentary Discovery Call!
This call will help determine if we’re the right fit for each other and if these coaching services best suit your needs and challenges.
how will this Discovery Call work?
This Discovery Call will be a short 20-minute Skype conversation to discuss:
- Your current financial situation
- Where you want to be financially
- What challenges are hindering you from accomplishing your goals
- What you would like to get out of coaching if you choose to work with me
I’ll ask you specific questions about your main money goals to help us both discover where you might be stuck and how my coaching may be different from anything you have already tried. Note that this is not a coaching call, but instead a casual conversation about where you want to be financially and whether coaching can help you get there.
What happens if we’re a good match?
If we turn out to be a good fit for one another and you choose to move forward with coaching, we’ll discuss which coaching package is right for you. We’ll go over the next steps and schedule our first 1-1 coaching session.
This discovery call is right for you if:
- You have a vision of what you want your financial future to look like, even if it’s not totally clear
- You’re looking for a strategy that will help you uncover what’s hindering you from progressing financially and how to move past it
- You’re ready to take consistent action towards your vision/goal
- You seek accountability and support as you shift your finances
- You have the time to stay the entire duration of the call in order to answer questions and discuss your goals
- You’re ready to invest in yourself (no matter how scary) and want to verify if coaching is the right investment for you
This discovery call is not right for you if:
- You do not know what you want your financial future to look like
- You are not ready to commit to taking consistent action towards your vision/goal
- You do not have the time to dedicate to your goal if you decide to move forward with coaching
- You want someone to tell you exactly what to do *You must learn how to take strategies/processes and apply them to your finances. It is a disservice to you if I act as your crutch.*
- You view coaching as a replacement for therapy and counseling
- You are looking for specific financial advice, such as what to invest in