Let me guess, you’ve been stuck in the same spot financially, barely making ends meet, and you swear that the world has it out for you!
No matter how hard you try or how much money you make, you get the same end result: never having enough.
I'll let you in on a little secret: paying off debt and saving loads of cash doesn't rely on money. Say what?!!
I know, the audacity of me, but it's true.
Financial success starts from the inside out, which means that if your thoughts do not align with your goals then you're wasting time and effort sister.
Skipping over the mindset work means you’re just going to keep:
• Flopping on your budget
• Running up those credit cards
• Taking from your savings account
You’re not going to make it to the finish line.
Point. Blank. Period.
It wasn't until I changed my money mindset that I was able to slash through $34.9K in debt in 4 years. This wasn't due to luck or making a butt-ton of money either.
In fact, I was low-income throughout 80% of my journey. However, I still managed to take care of my kids, save, and pay down debt all on ONE INCOME!
Think you've tried everything? Think again!
Everything you need to achieve financial success is already within you. YOU are the tool you’ve been searching for and to show you I’m not BS’n I created:
Grab it for $15!
• Chapter assignments designed to help you explore your relationship with money and create one of infinite opportunities
• 5 weekly goal tracker sheets
• Positive affirmations to use to welcome abundance into your life
• A color chart to help you visually track your progress on your money goal
• How to shift from a place of feeling like you'll never have enough to feeling like what you need is in abundance
• My strategy to keep your fears from paralyzing your progress and how flip them to work in your favor!
•Steps to rewrite your toxic money script to those that attract money and success
•How to identify the environmental factors that impact your relationship with money so you can go from passenger to driver
I'm ready to attract!
Once completed, your workbook will serve as the blueprint to your money mindset!
You can continue daydreaming about the money goals you're too scared to set, or you can take the first step towards making them your reality.
The world is filled with butt loads of money and opportunities, and it’s time you allowed yourself to claim your cut.
If not now, then when?